Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our First Anniversary!!

I don't have any pictures to post of our first anniversary, but it was a lovely day! We had spent the weekend before, celebrating - just in case the baby would come early - having a picnic by Webster Falls, relaxing, and getting a baby stoller/car seat the next day. :) Then on our actual anniversary, we had lunch with the family at the Windmill, remembering different moments of our day... I am just so blessed to be married to my best friend! This year has been so full and so wonderful. I can't believe how fast it went by, in a lot of ways, and any day now, we will have a little one to join this family. James is the most amazing man, and I'm so thankful that I get to spend each day for the rest of my life with him. He makes life absolutely wonderful - to God be the glory!

3 comments:

  1. You were a wee bit skinnier then :P
    Can't wait to hear your news Elizabeth, I'll be praying for you. You must be feeling HUGE! I know I was feeling very big and I only was at 36 weeks! Enjoy this time with your Mom. Lord willing we will see you in August sometime!
    Hugs
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog - love all the pics of your new little beauty and fun seeing these wedding shots again. Can't believe it's only been one year! Those wedding day adventures somehow seem so long ago! I'm still amazed by how great those window shots in the cloak closet turned out... although I had high hopes, the results were a gift from God as far as I'm concerned. Definitely a "winging it" kind of day! :-)

    ReplyDelete