Saturday, August 29, 2009

A few pictures from August...

Maybe she'll play piano one day - with her fingers outstretched... :)
Julia came over one afternoon to help me babysit Katelyn. She pushed her on the swing, and we colored together, and made cookies. She is such a fun little girl with an inquisitve mind.
I take Katelyn with me to work at the Windmill for a few hours every week. :) She sits in her carseat while I unpack things beside her, or lays on the counter, in the sling on me, etc. She gets lots of visitors, from customers and aunts/uncles to different members of the staff checking in on her. She is well loved and well looked after.
We three went along with Mark, Rob and William to sing up north a few weeks ago up near Collingwood - this is of us traveling back. We had such fun traveling together, and Katelyn and I survived just fine being the only girls.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Katelyn's hands on the piano keys!! So sweet! Maybe she'll be able to play the piano well like her mommy some day! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete