Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Birthday!

I turned 25 on the 5th of January. It was such a lovely day, mostly due to my wonderful husband. :) He brought me a delicious breakfast in bed, then we all went to the Windmill, where I worked for a couple hours. A few of my nieces and James had decorated my work area with balloons and streamers. :) Very special.
Where I work. :)
A gift from some of my neices - candy, an ornament and a chocolate. So sweet of them.
Ivan made the cupcake with my initials on it (with help from Lydia) and Valerie did the playdough ornaments. :)
And little Squeak - Valerie - made this "pie" for me as well. :)
Then after work, I got ready to go somewhere...James was surprising me...so here's Katelyn and I dressed in pink and ready to first drop her off for her babysit time other than James - (Hannah looked after her) and then James took me in a fancy borrowed car off to...
..."The Olde School House" resturant by Brantford. He got me going trying to figure it out, and then it hit me. :) The School House is an elite resturant - the Queen came to visit in the late 90's. Very good food, staff in suits etc...and to top it all off - we had the whole resturant to ourselves on this wintry night.
My birthday cake. :)
Such a special night. Then back to the Windmill after picking up our little missed daughter, and had a nice time with the family there, saying goodbye to Marvin and Marlene who were leaving the next morning....and then back home to open some more presents. :) So blessed...thanks to all who made is such a special day. A perfect birthday I think. God is so good.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lizzy, such beautiful pics of you on your birthday!!! That shirt looks smashing on you!!! What a special day you had, even without us. (smile) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that last comment was from Sister Annie. Forgot to put who it was from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Liz ! Great pictures. I don't know if you can link to my blog from this comment, but if you can please do ! I finally made one !

    ReplyDelete