Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Baking

We started off the day of Christmas baking (yes I know, only two days before Christmas :)
with Katelyn playing in the sink. She loved it. :)
If only she didn't get soo wet.
An outfit, and new apron later, Katelyn helped me with the baking.
We made :
Italian Sprinkle Cookies
Fudge (mom's recipe)
Monster Cookies
Chocolate Biscotti
Me and my baker daughter (it runs in the family I guess)
Off to deliver some of the goodies. :) Katelyn enjoyed a dark sled ride. And I got some exercise after enjoying some sweets. :)
Merry Christmas everyone! May the Lord bless you with a wonderful holiday season - as you celebrate His coming, and the hope that we have In our Immanuel!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute for words!!!!! love you, mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh I just love this post, Liz! Such a hard-working mom and your side-kick is adorable. I want to come over for a cup of tea, play-time, and a cuddle. Some day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so appreciated those cookies ... time for a big diet :( Oh well ... all good things must come to an end. I really enjoyed them:)

    ReplyDelete