Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Big Girl

My little two-soon-to-be-three year old got an early birthday gift from a friend at the Windmill.
She was pretty happy. :)
A real bike, for a real big girl!
Rachel had found an incredible bike at yard sale, and blessed Katy with it, as well as a real cute dress (but not the one she's wearing here :) for her third birthday. Since Saturday, Katelyn has been working on biking, and doing well. She rides all the way to the Windmill and back.
I'm super proud of her.
My big girl.
Now I have to walk fast to keep up with her, as opposed to her walking beside me. :)
And she loves dinging her bell.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Katy girl!! I'm so proud of you and I must say you look real grown up on that pretty, pink bike of yours! See you soon sweetie!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pleased with herself! What a pretty bike and what a big girl, wow!! =)

    ReplyDelete