Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Girl Date and Sleepy Head

Super fuzzy shot of Krista and I, (cause I don't "do" phone pictures), but it was a fun memory of the evening we had together. Krista sweetly took me out for dinner to Montana's, and then we had some girl time, shopping at the mall, and Walmart. It was lovely to eat a whole meal without having to get up, and just chat about all those things that we think about...appreciate her. 
 Another evening, but here's our sleepy head who is out of the naptime loop (but not out of quiet time) and by supper, is often done for a bit...
Meanwhile, Erik goes strong - especially when food is involved. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love how you give us a glimpse into your precious life!! I love each picture! Thanks for capturing Daniel's reaction to Grandpa's letter to him. That made him smile real big. I love how Katelyn is standing so prim and proper in the Christmas program. They have such sweet smiles .I can hardly wait to see them all in March. Mom

    ReplyDelete