Friday, October 31, 2014

Last Bits of Fall

 I had just come home from an evening photo shoot, and the kids were outside raking leaves with James, getting ready to jump into them. :) So I grabbed a few - kinda fuzzy- shots, of their fun!
Ready...
...Set...
...Jump...

 Cuties. 
 This one is for my mom:) It was such a nice night.
 I had handed James the camera and he took a few of me for fun - as I'm usually behind the camera.
I did not know I had that many freckles...haha. :)  
 Katie wanted to take a "thanksgiving" picture for Grandma - so this one is for you mom. :) 
 I told Erik to throw some leaves at me, and he was so geared up to do it. :) 
And bam! He did it good! :) Love his excitement. 
Thankful for these last nice days of autumn. 

2 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely photo of you, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo James langs deze weg willen we je een heel fijne verjaardag wensen en is ook Laura jarig vandaag?
    Groeten van Wim en Lisette

    ReplyDelete