Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Little Explorers

 This week my kiddo's are going to VBS. Even little Laura. 
The theme is: Camp Kilimanjaro, done by Answers in Genesis. They've loved it, and I'm okay with the time I have running around like crazy (with Amy beside me) trying to get a few extra things done. And trying to remember that it's okay to rest a bit too, as I have a cold that makes me feel done in. :) 
Today was dress up, so yesterday we went out to Value Village and got Katy some shorts and these two hats, and made the vests out of paper bags - the large leaf bags. It kinda worked... and it made Katy especially, very happy. Vest link: here. 
Erik thought the vests were super scratchy, hence the not impressed look. :) 
So I'll end off with a happier one of him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment