Saturday, March 4, 2017

What Makes 8?

All of us!
Really - we will be a family of 8 this summer!  

The Lord has blessed us with another little one, and if He continues to make this life, the end of July looks like it will be baby season!
We are so happy - even though it feels crazy and overwhelming at times! Each time I find out we're pregnant, I ask James "are you ready for this? You know what this means for the next ___ months?" And he is always so thrilled and like "yeah baby!". I love how excited he gets over each baby.
Pregnancy wise, this has been a real challenge for me - the sickness wasn't terrible - though I was nauseous, but the exhaustion was incredible. Each pregnancy, I can't believe I can be that tired, and each time it seems harder... but maybe cause there's always one more cute kiddo to take care of on top of making a baby. :) Coupled with the fact that the worst of it has been during winter - December - February - the days are short, and the darkness seems so long... it's been mentally hard and at times, I've felt depressed in this exhaustion. But each time, God gives help and strength; James has been so awesome as always, and I've had had from our amazing Emily - the young woman who helps out a few days a week.  
But now we're at 18.5 weeks, and now that I'm almost done having a bout of pneumonia, I'm starting to feel like there is hope, and we can make it. :) I can't wait to have some energy back!
So baby - now to think of names....
We definitely have our boy's name ready and waiting, but we're going through the girl's name and may need some inspiration. :) 
God keeps giving us His blessings and we're so thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment