Thursday, April 27, 2017

Easter Sunday

Resurrection Sunday!
I didn't buy special dresses for the girls - but these were some spring second hand dresses that they hadn't worn yet, so it was perfect. ;) I normally don't take pictures before going to church- it's just too crazy usually - but I wanted to get a quick shot, but as I did, it started to rain... so off to the front door we went, and then dashed into the van. ;) It's as good as its going to get!

We had some special Easter music that Sunday - the guys trio. 
A Ladies Trio - that I sang in which was nice! Katie played the piano, and Erika and Janice sang too. 
Katie's husband Tim, played the bass for us which was so nice. I love that God has brought us more musicians to Bethel.
Rachel, Tim, Katie, and Micah played an instrumental - "See What a Morning" which was well done. 
And an Easter Choir that James led - "Love Crucified Arose" - 
Afterwards - all the Heikoop family went done to Lewiston for an afternoon/dinner together. 
Lydia and David. 
Photogenic Abby
Heather and the girls always makes it look so pretty 

We went for a walk by the Niagara river gorge afterwards - Will chasing the girls. 
Getting ready to throw leaves on Uncle Will. 

So good to Hannah back after three months in Zambia, Africa. 
Nathan climbing a tree. 
Love this shot of Elita. 
This kid has the best smattering of freckles. :) 

Hudson and his cool cap. 



Kissing on their anniversary. :) 
Sort of a group picture - we were missing some people - and my card was full - :)


The girls making Amy happy when she didn't want to walk anymore. 

These two are such good friends. Reminds me of Jon and I :)
Hannah said - let's do a picture of Amy behind the tree. :) Love it!


Picking blossoms. 





Back at the house - Heather did an Easter Egg hunt for the kids

Ready-set-go!





And my little Easter Bunny... :) 
So thankful for the new life God has given us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment