Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Banquet

This year I helped Diane out a bit with the winter banquet which the youth of the church puts on. It went really smooth, and thanks to Diane, had delicious food and atmosphere. This is the banquet that Sarah normally does, but since she's gone....Diane picked up the baton. :) And it was different too, cause for the last two years, our family has sung at it as well, so this time, I was wearing an apron, helping to assemble the meal.The desserts...
Some of the young people getting the tea and coffee out.A picture of dear Sarah, displayed in honor of all she's done for the winter banquet in years past. :)
James and Shane doing dishes...
Me and James at the end of the long day....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that pic of Sarah! Hahaha! I am enjoying reading through your blog Lizzy. Now I will be able to keep on top of what is going on with you! :)

    Hugs, Erin

    ReplyDelete