Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Baby Room!

At long last, I finally got the baby room pictures here for you all to see. :) We are so blessed to have all this nice furniture that we bought second hand from a family near Hamilton. The Lord is so good - sure don't deserve all these wonderful things, but I will enjoy them as gifts from Him.
This is taken from the 'hallway' - so coming into the baby room, you see the picture of the baby shoe that Amanda P. took - it's us Fehr kids shoe. :) Most of us wore that shoe I believe.
Our sleigh crib with the handmade quilt from Mrs. Skarbo gracing it. :)
Where I shall spend many happy hours keeping baby Heikoop clean. :) I have the drawers full of diapers, sleepers, onesies and blankets, all washed and ready for this little one's arrival to our family.
And our glider/rocking chair by the window and bed. Baby shoes from mom and Anne-Marie.Today the nieces came over with a wagon of lilacs they were blessing people with around Mount Pleasant. :) They knew how much I love them... :)
And just one more picture...to show our new 'nightstands'. :) Just simple bookshelves, but to an organizers heart, they bring me joy. :) I can get at my things so much easier now... So thats it for now - life is beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. You did get beautiful baby things! It is a beautiful set! The picture of the shoe would be so very special. Your baby room looks perfect... just awaiting the precious bundle.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a picture perfect nursey sis!! I love how you put the baby shoe picture up and the quilt gracing the side of the crib is such a lovely touch!Soon you'll be loving your baby in that pretty, yellow room!! I'm so excited for you sis!! Can't wait to love and hold your little darling!
    Hugs,
    Sister Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw - love seeing my pic on the wall. :-) Beautiful room - love all these updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Liz! I hope your delivery goes well!

    The Baby's room looks lovely!

    Have a great day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful Lizzie :) Thanks for all the updates.
    I just love reading your blog- you keep such a positive attitude in it, & I admire that.
    -Love Loren

    ReplyDelete