Friday, May 15, 2009

Easter 2009

I know I'm so way behind in this blog...it's terrible. But I'm about to catch up. :) So, here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday, the day of the Ladies Choir I helped lead. (I only got video clips of the actual singing, so sorry for no pictures - it went well though, so praise the Lord for that!!) I also was in the nursery that morning so it was a fun and full day. :)
With the children in the nursery. :)
Althea and I - she only had a few more weeks to go until her baby was born...I am six weeks behind her. :) We were pregnancy sisters. :) Such a dear friend.
Our Easter Dinner: Since mom and dad were in Ohio, and everyone else was gone, we had the remnant over, plus Brendon M. :) It wasn't a traditional meal, but it was good :) - Hamburger Curry with all the toppings, finished off with Angel Food Cake & Lemon/Whipped Cream filling. So that was our Easter Sunday - and thank-You Lord for being alive and with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment