Friday, May 7, 2010

Friends Brighten our Days...

Living in Ontario, I am amazed at how many friends from out West I get to see. :) And last week, I got to have Suzanne over with her two girls, and visited for a bit. Suzanne's husband runs HSLDA here in London, Ontario. I knew her from Alberta, so having her to myself for a few hours was special....and her girls are so delightful.
First of all though, a quick picture of the hoodie darling.
Abby and Katelyn got a long so well, Abby giving Katelyn cheerios to eat off her high-chair.
We walked to the Windmill, and these two shared the stroller part of the way. Cute pair. :)
Suzanne and Abigal.
And the five of us before saying goodbye - me, Katelyn, Abby, Suzanne and little Bella. :)

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn looks so big in that hoodie picture!! Soo darling!! What a treat that you could spend time with Suzanne and girls! Wow, Suzanne's Abigail sure has the curls!!!Sweet pic of the 5 of you!!
    Sister Annie

    ReplyDelete