Friday, May 7, 2010

A Date :)

James took me on a date last Thursday. :) All I knew was that we were going to Toronto...the rest was a surprise. (I love surprises, but rarely am I fully surprised!) He took me to hear the Toronto Symphony Orchestra at the Roy Thompson Hall. It was such fun and neat to watch such a large orchestra work together. We were seated behind the orchestra so watching them was a lot of fun - my favorites were the percussionists, because they got to walk around to the chimes, the drums, stand up for the triangle...etc. :) Such a lovely evening together, while Katelyn was babysat by her cousins. :) I sure love my James.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... the dashing couple looking very smart in their black!! Perhaps I should bring out my matching top Lizzy and we can mix people up as to who's who when our backs are turned? Hugs!
    Sister Annie

    P.S. What an awesome hubby you have to surprise you with a night out to see the Toronto Symphony! Sister, you're really living it up!

    ReplyDelete