Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Family Photos

A dear friend Erin C. from www.e-galphotography.com offered to take some pictures of us a family, so I jumped at the opportunity. :) She came to our house with her equipment and made some memories for us. :) Katelyn was feeling sick that day, so her eyes that are usually so sparkly weren't the brightest, but she was still cute. :)

The Heikoop Family 2010
Me and my bestest friend!

Kissable cheeks
Me and my butterfly
Mother and daughter
The Sunflower
Isn't she a dolly
Flowerchild.
Such cute shots! And thanks Erin so much. :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos!!!!! Such a beautiful family!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very special for you to get such lovely photos done! They will be a beautiful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat Lizzy seeing the pics from the photo session that I hadn't seen yet! What fun, whimsical pics of Katy with butterfly wings and the sunflower headpiece! Sooo precious!! You are such a beauty sis!! Love you three muchly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Lizzy the last post was done by me, and I forgot to sign my name.
    Sister Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! Such lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are precious! are you getting some of them framed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizzie!!! These are precious pictures!!! I especially like the second one of you and James - you have that special grin on your face!!! :D Katelyn is a precious lamb!!!

    ReplyDelete