Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Amanda!

For our dear friend Amanda, Happy Birthday! :) Here is Katelyn wishing you a fabulous birthday! Love you dear friend, and so thankful for all the grand memories we've shared! You've been such an encouragement in my life, and in our families life. I've got so many wonderful momento's around our home of you - in almost every room I think! Pictures you've taken...which will remind me of the time of our first photo shoot for our CD...all the way to you doing our special wedding pictures. Treasure those thoughts and we treasure you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! :-) Such a wonderful gift to see that adorable little face smiling in a picture just for me! Love you and I can't believe how much I love that little girl I've never even met!

    ReplyDelete