Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Photos

Katelyn playing in the grass. Such a precious gift we have in our daughter.
Mommy and Daughter on Easter Sunday. James was sleeping so we worked with the timer. :)
My little flower. :) I made her headband - doesn't match this dress of course, but still cute I think! And the day and a bit before I got to try sewing again, making my pink skirt for Sunday. I was glad to try something creative again, and though I am not a seamstress, thankful that the skirt turned out well.
Our little girl.
It was her first time - I think - sitting on the grass with bare feet. She kept putting up her feet, balancing with at least one up in the air as it tickled her skin...comical.
Then she tried standing...and all I got was this face!
Picking her first flower - sweet memories.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Elizabeth! I especially like the mother-daughter picture. I was just admiring your pink skirt and then I read that you made it. Nice! I wish I had time and ability to make my own skirts....I love Amy Butler fabrics, and those would make gorgeous skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how green the grass is! And Katelyn's colorful dress and sweet expressions are so sweet! I love her bald little head... reminds me of most of our little girls. ;)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete