Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life with the Camera...

How I love having our camera around again. (it was lost for a week and a bit-under our car mat) and now, I'm back to taking pictures of our little girl.
The little charioteer.
My bike, our bike trailer/jogging stroller which we are loving! The front trailer arm slips out, and then the front wheel slides in. We've gotten a lot of use already from our new/used acquisition.
Peeking at me through the side window.
Ready to go wherever I'll take her. She often falls asleep in here on our trips back and forth to Brantford, the Windmill or a quick trip to somewhere else.
Playtime
Here is the old highchair I recovered a bit ago. Wish I had a 'before' picture, but my camera was gone. :) It's in forest green.
And I love it, cause it's small/narrow, and fits right up to our table - Katelyn's a part of family dinner. :)

1 comment:

  1. You will enjoy that "chariot" so much. I'm so glad you were able to get one. You did a great job in recovering the high chair. So glad you found your camera and we get to see your little darling once again. MOM

    ReplyDelete