Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Re-decorating :)

Our bedroom has been dark brown for a long time - which has worked beautifully - but this summer, I really wanted it to be fresh and light...and to do it without having to buy anything or much. :) 
I remembered I had a my old vintage white bedspread that fit lovely - and looked great after a wash. The brown curtains we had, need to see some time in storage, so they were exchanged for some white fabric I had leftover from our wedding. All I needed were blinds and pillows... time to go shopping. :) The blinds were from Lowes - and the pillows from Wal-Mart and The English Butler. :) 
 The finished product at night. I'll have to take some daytime shots - it looks so refreshing.

My pillows. :) 
Love the change.

2 comments:

  1. It looks very cool and comfortable for summer without losing any of the homeyness. :)
    jenny

    ReplyDelete