Friday, November 4, 2011

1st Haircut

 It was time: first haircut for the hairy cutie. :)
It was most his sideburns; they were long and shaggy. He didn't really like me bringing the clippers close to him. Wouldn't say I blame him. :) (after all, it's me cutting his hair) :)
 "don't just stand there taking pictures daddy...save me..."
 All done - and happy.
(now, please don't tell me that the before and after picture doesn't look any different.
He really does look better) :)
Meanwhile, Katelyn is working on pedaling.
She's doing great. Even going backwards.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Lizzy on cutting Erik's hair!! That pic of Erik shying away from the buzzer reminds me of Daniel, as he resembles him there.
    Love sis Annie
    P.S Awesome work Katie on your pedaling! You'll have to show me how you do it next week!!

    ReplyDelete