Thursday, November 17, 2011

Not really here...

Not that any of you are worried...but I am, and will not, (probably anyways) be around much on my blog for a couple weeks. I am experiencing a bit of paradise, (alongside busyness) in that I'm able to take a photo-editing course for the next month. Lightroom 3. Sigh - it's like a dream come true to be taught something, instead of always figuring it out on your own. I'm also taking a bunch of family portraits in the next bit, which is a lot of fun for me. It's quite exciting to see how God is answering my prayers, in first blessing me with a good camera, and being able to use it for other families. Lots to learn and grow in, which is awesome. Hopefully, my pictures will improve. Maybe not a ton in the snapshots I take in living our daily-living-wonderful life, but in my other blog - www.photographybylizabeth.blogspot.com We'll see... everything takes time. Just have to watch that my little ones get lots of love and care in these busy times!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you in this new venture. Carpe Diem, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...so happy for you Lizzie!!! Enjoy your course!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom loves these pictures, me too - your little girl is absolutely adorable!
    Love you,
    Rach

    ReplyDelete