Monday, September 10, 2012

Bits of Summer

Some more pictures that have been taken over the last couple months, in between renovations.
We have a splash pad that is just a couple minutes bike ride away. We got in a few times, which the children loved. (one of the joys of living in the city!)
My little helper.
I was washing the floor, when my little man wanted to help. So, I gave him a rag and off he went.
Ever so diligently.


Cleaning together.
He stayed with it for quite a while too.
After making browines together. (Caleigh, this is your recipe! :)
And if this looks like a perfect scene, it really wasn't. :) It was a mess, and I was frusterated and probably quite tired. But the kids were cute, so out comes the camera.
(just thankful it didn't capture my impatient attitude)
Good grief - ADORABLE!
Concentrating on her job.

Singing once again at the Tavistock drive-in-gospel meetings.
Putting together Katelyn's bunkbed at long last!
We had gotten it off kijij, painted it, and finally got it set up. :) She was excited!
Then I let her open up her new bedspread I found on Ebay (used).
Yup, she was happy. :) (and yes, more pictures to come when I finally get things done done!)
Weeding our forgotten gardens. (which have to be done again already...)
Having James home for a whole month was awesome. Doing family devotions together every day was special. He's such a good dad.
So that's the first smattering of pictures - with more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment