Friday, April 26, 2013

Resurrection Eggs and an Old Swimsuit

At our recent Ladies Prayer Breakfast, we made Resurrection Egg baskets for Easter.
I was super glad, as I had wanted them to do with the children at Bible Time.
This morning - the day before Easter Sunday - Katelyn opened up the cross.
A small symbol of such a huge price that was paid.
Getting so excited to open the next one.
A small scrap of cloth to represent the linen napkin around Jesus' head.
Katelyn modeling my own swimsuit with her own accessories.
Cutie - wonder if that swimsuit would keep her afloat, before if falls off.  :)
Erik doing his "job". He's supposed to empty the silverware into the drawer every morning.
No, it doesn't happen every day. :) I often just do it quickly, but he's learning - and sometimes if he see's me doing it, he'll inform me "that's my job". :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment