Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Graduate and a Christmas Banquet

Ben just had his graduation ceremony for receiving his Masters.
I couldn't go, but James joined a bunch of the family to cheer Ben on.
I watched online instead with the kids, and when he came out, I cried.
I was the only Heikoop (I'm pretty sure anyways) who cried, and I wasn't even at the ceremony. Good grief. Must be Fehr thing. :)  
 
Proud of this guy's hard work, and his wife Deanna, who has supported him in amazing ways. 
Saturday morning Bible time with Daddy. 
Fuzzy wuzzy Laura.
That night was the annual Christmas Camp Fundraising Banquet at our church. Shelly graciously offered to watch my kiddos so we could go.
 
 The food was wonderful, and a good time of visiting.
Ben and Deanna.
After the meal, we went upstairs and listened to a concert by Eric Bolton.
A good evening, with some discussions that challenged my thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment