Friday, November 29, 2013

A Smattering

Grabbed a bunch of pictures off James' phone, so they're not in order - just some random pictures of times I want to remember. :)
 Like on a date with James at the Brown Dog in Paris. :)
We split a Mars Bar Fritter and Apple Fritter - decadent.
 
We had Hudson and Reuben over for an afternoon, and the kids watched a bit of Curious George together - keeps them all in one place, and still. :) Though as I look at it...Hudson has scissors... oh well - James must have taken them away after he finished taking the picture - everyone survived.
Both Erik and Hudson needed a time-out...and though it's kinda sad... it was cute. Both boys in their corners. 
James had to an errand one night, and brought me back a treat on "one of those kind days".
This fall, with it getting dark so quickly, I felt closed in so quickly - the days felt looong. And that's kinda hard when you're with little ones who are needy for you all day. . He was so sweet to understand and give me a pick me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment