Monday, February 3, 2014

Finger & Toe Painting

Katelyn is my craft motivator ....my beyond-normal-to-all-things-safe-pusher-girl.
Which I'm glad about! It just takes a bit more prep work, and clean up work. :) 
So when she wanted to do finger painting, I said yes, but not til Daddy was home on Saturday.
Which would've worked out great, but daddy got sick, so while he was resting, I couldn't say no to those excited eyes who were waiting for Saturday morning to do this simple craft. :) So we did it.
 It ended up not just being finger paint...
 They had so much fun. :) 
 Didn't really feel Laura needed to be in the mess, so she colored on her high chair. She wasn't feeling the best that day anyways. 

 We made homemade paint with cornstarch, salt, sugar, dyes and hot water - worked okay. 
Then it was bath time for them all, and I cleaned up, after shattering a glass all over the floor. We'll just call that pregnancy clumsiness. :) 
Then it was nap time.

Laura always looks so sweet going to bed...all kids do. 
Just glad they're mine.

1 comment:

  1. You are a brave momma! Looks like they had tons of fun!
    ~Lois Eagles

    ReplyDelete