Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mom's Night Out

After hearing about the new movie "Mom's Night Out" (a family film that encourages mom's in the daily chaotic life) I had mentioned that it would be fun to go with a few of the gals from church. Well, brother Ben heard about it, and alongside Shelly - planned this girl's night out for Mother's Day. :) 
So after being told to dress up, and arrive at Shelly's place on time, we were met with a limo ride to a fancy resturant in Cambridge! (confession though - I did know about the surprise beforehand which made it even more fun).
A bunch of the ladies in the back drinking our elegant juices!
Fun shot -of us looking at Krissy's hands.
The group of us that went - Tara (almost ready to have her baby!) Krissy, Dena, Shelly, Deanna, Sarah, Althea (expecting twin boys in a few more weeks!) Diane and me.
Enjoying our pretty dinner. 
Since there was a perfect spot by the window, I made the gals get a couple pictures taken of them. :) They were sweet to oblige me. Love this one of gorgeous Dee.
Shelly - such a happy woman.
The pregnant ladies.
Deanna took mine. :) Thanks girl.
Then it was off to see the movie. So far, we had made it through the evening kidless - but our (Deanna and me) babies needed to be fed. Ben drove the 40 minutes to bring them to us, we fed and changed them in the limo, and then sent them back with Ben to enjoy the rest of our evening out. :) 

A first for that limo - having nursing babies inside. :) 
The movie was good - with many reminders of how great being a mom is, and how crazy it can be too. 
Side note - for all you have seen the movie - you know when Allison trips in her high heels... well, that was me, right as I'm about to get in the car to drive to Shelly's at the beginning of the night, I twisted my ankle in my "high heels" (yup -don't wear them often) - and without missing a beat, James said "it's okay -its just like the movie (trailer)"... too funny. So instead of crying, cause I really did hurt myself, Deanna and I just laughed like crazy. :) Good times with good friends. And so sweet of all our husbands, to let us have a fun evening while they watched their little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment