Friday, March 6, 2015

Bits of February

These past two months have been quiet on the camera lens lately. I find the winter months are calmer for my camera - but I have taken a few shots with my cell phone, so this is just a smattering of bits of life in the past while.  
I came out from a Sunday afternoon rest, and found this: Katelyn and Erik scrubbing the fridge. They had taken everything out, and were diligently working on a surprise for me! I took one look, and went downstairs, as I wasn't quite ready to deal with all of this. 
But I let them keep going, and came back up, and helped Katy put some stuff back - but she stuck through to the end! I was so proud of her and Erik! It's not every day that this 4 and 5 year old clean my fridge - and I appreciated it. :) 
Cleaning the house with my sidekick. 
Quiet time after a library run.
And we finally got to meet our new nephews!!! Little Joshua and Daniel Heikoop are here!! After a long year of paperwork and more, Henry and Heather got to fly to China and bring these darlings home. So proud of them, and what God is doing through them. 
Aren't they darling!
Jumping off our new countertop is a fun game. 
This girl has complete trust when jumping. 
Oh to be like that....

 On a quiet winter walk after shoveling the driveway.  
 Our street in snow.
 My little darling's tear. I never want to forget how a little puddle forms by her eye.... so sweet. 

 Coloring away - such a big girl. 
 My old playmobile being passed down to the next set of little hands. 
 Katy set up these toys for a "family picture". :) 
 Dirty hands after breakfast. 
 Uncle Jonathan set this train tracks up with Erik when he and Sarah came for a visit and the night. Pretty cool setup. 
After bathtime - the little fuzzy head. 

2 comments:

  1. Loved the coffee time as I looked into this sweet family today. Loved the picture of the "family picture" and the hair cuts and new kitchen lights ... and the every day stuff ... :) Thanks for the fun ... and the catching up ...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Heather - means a lot to me that you'd "catch up" with us.. Love you.

    ReplyDelete