Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas finally came to the kids who were counting down at bedtime. :) 
Breakfast with German Pancake and smoothie,
Waiting by the fire that Daddy made. 



Opening their gift from Grandma and Grandpa Fehr
Playing with their new toy. 
Getting her first camera - and so excited. :) She wants to come on photo shoots with me. :) 
Lego! :) 
I was pretty happy, as I was able to get most of the presents for the kids at garage sales, or had in my gift bin already. 
Water bottles for everyone. :) 
James got me a silver chain necklace and kitchen towels - both of which I was thrilled about.
Erik and Laura got me candles from the Windmill, and Katy got me scissors. I got James golfing lessons. :) And we got some other lovely gifts, like dessert dishes from my parents. 
Getting his dream - a forklifter. 
The mess. 
Amy had been feeding marshmallows to Daddy which she thought was pretty fun. 
Then after a quick lunch we scooted to the chapel where we were going to have Christmas dinner with a bunch of church family that didn't have any family plans. 
I picked up Shantel, and we worked on some food in the afternoon while the two littlest slept, and then everyone started arriving for the meal. 
A bunch of us were all working in the kitchen at the end, getting it all put together - and thankfully, the dinner turned out good. My first time cooking turkey's, and they didn't burn or weren't undercooked. :) 



Erik after sweating it out in the gym playing floor hockey. 


Thinking it out during a Christmas Carol Word Unscrambler. :) 

Baby and Laura. 



Such a great time with everyone. 
A lovely Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment