Monday, July 10, 2017

She turns 8!

How did my firstborn become eight? 
I love watching her grow up, becoming this sweet person that likes to learn, read, direct her siblings with events and games, leads confidently, and gets excited about what's going on.
And I don't remember if I shared this before, but in February - she came to me and said we needed to talk - and she told me in tears that she needed Jesus. James came and sat with us- and this little girl asked Him to take away her sins. Pretty amazing to see. Now the true learning begins! 
Her breakfast. 
Eight - and so happy. She's waited for this day for ages. 
My cute crazy girl. :)

Gifts from Auntie Anne-Marie who was so on the ball and had this sent a head of the game!
Sprinkles and ponies - super fast and easy cake for a tired pregnant mom to do. :) 
We went to the splash pad to meet up with some friends for an hour or so - which was a lot of fun for everyone - then back home and picked up Leah to celebrate the evening together. 

Leah and Katie - with Laura thrown in. ;) 
My beautiful eight year old. 



Playing with the wrapping


I found a doll's kitchen set at the second hand store - that came with a bunch of food - so she was pretty thrilled!
The girls painted a t-shirt for a craft. I loved watching their creativity and the way they just had fun with no stress about making it perfect. 


The finished product. :) 

A picture with most of her birthday gifts. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment