Thursday, February 1, 2018

Our Christmas

Since we were going to be traveling to Ohio to visit Mom and Dad Heikoop, and Mark and Jennelle for a couple days, we celebrated Christmas as a family the day before.
After coming home from the morning service, I really wanted to get a nice picture of my kids... but it wasn't the top priority in their minds - haha - especially Leanne. :)


We ate a few snacks for lunch that afternoon. :) 
Laura being the wonderful big sister she is to Jason. 

This little girl got her own "second hand phone" for Christmas - and she was quite happy. 
Opening his remote car. 

A Lego Creating book for this Lego enthusiast. 
Excited to get her doll horse - a $5 find at a Garage Sale last summer. :) 

Claiming Katie's horse. 
James got me a kindle which I'm excited to use! 



Daddy chilling with the babe. 
Katelyn and I both got a baking sheet for Christmas - she is starting to enjoy doing baking, and we needed new cookie sheets, so this was a perfect gift for us all. :) 
I try to get all my gifts either from garage sales, thrift stores, or really on sale.... like Erik's remote car was $15 (and it's lasted longer than the $60 one we tried out and returned after it broke right away last year). I bought some doll clothes at "Once Upon a Child" along with some Lego, and Erik's Lego book. At this point, it doesn't have to be new to be enjoyed. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment