Saturday, February 15, 2020

My Littles

I was taking some shots for my friend Emily's sewing shop ( - She makes baby clothes, blankets, headbands, amazing hats and more! Click on that link to see her wonderful items!) and got these lovely pictures of the littles. :) 
Jason wanted in on the action. He'll often just get in a picture if he sees someone else is getting photographed. 

Emily's hats are amazing - they stay on, and are so sweet. I've used this one for Jason too, and got more in another size that he has used a lot. 
Not as little anymore!
The headband is one from Emily too - I love all things navy. 

My lovely Lee-Lee

Just before I got him all dressed to go outside - which is what he wanted so badly - and lasted for 5 minutes... the glorys of winter. :) Looks fun but it's cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment