Saturday, February 15, 2020

My Trip out West

 I was able to fly out west to spend time with family there in the beginning of January. It was such a treat - made possible by A&R. :) Said goodbye to this guy early in the morning and me and Adele flew away.
 She did so great on the plane. 
 Stopped in to see Cameron and some of his kiddo's after mom and dad picked us up at the airport. 
 That evening - I was able to go to Karina's blessing party - that Rebecca had put on for her. A special celebration to commerate Karina becoming a young woman. There was amazing food - some games, and a time where a bunch shared some thoughts with Karina about things maybe we knew when we were growing up. 

  The boys getting to meet Adele. 
 Playing games one evening. 

 Loves to cuddle.

 Got to see Jo and Sharla for a little bit which was special. :) 
 Adele relaxing and napping at Becca's house. I spent the days with Andrew and Rebecca's family and we did some projects around the house which was so fun to do! I loved it all, and then in the evening I'd catch up with mom and dad and Anne-Marie. (who was studying in the daytime) Such a great mix. 

 Us two after a busy work day. :) Such a good time with this gal. 
 And with this guy. 
 And this girl who's eyes are almost closed with laughter. :) 
 Getting Adele asleep for me again. 
 Then the 5 days were over so soon, and it was time to leave... 
 Getting in a snuggle with Grandma Unrau at the home fellowship. 

 Us ladies. 

That afternoon, dad, mom and A-M drove us to the airport and homeward bound I went... But so thankful for that time with everyone there. And happy to get home as the next day was Erik's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment