Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Katelyn

Isn't she just a dolly? :) We sure love our little girl.
That's funny mommy....tell me the punch line again of the belly button joke? :)
We got this infant seat - the Bumbo -at a consignment store and it is fun to be able to put her near to where I'm working, whether it is here at home, or at the Windmill.
We had a girls 'day out' a few weeks ago, shopping here and there, which was fun. :) Katelyn was very good and we had a great time together, getting some baby things, and such like.
The little church attender. :) Off for church one Sunday morning. I love how she is holding onto the Bible.
Our little Hammy....Katelyn's first name before we knew what our baby would be. :) I had gotten this sleeper for our baby months before she was born, since it had squirrels on it. (the name Hammy comes from a squirrel of that name) Now, Kate is almost outgrown it, so I had to take a few pictures of her in it for the last time. It's kind of sad to already be putting her little newborn clothes away, yet I'm so excited about her growth. She's such a joy.

2 comments:

  1. She is a little Doll, Elizabeth!
    And what a neat little chair to put her in! I have never seen something like that.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Katelyn in the Bumbo seat!! They are absolutely darling. Oh, I can hardly wait to see her again!! And you and James, of course!! Love, Mom
    I love the church one too and the BIG Bible - It's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete