Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Monday Together

It has been so wonderful to spend a bit more time with James lately, and this weekend was lovely. After celebrating his birthday on Saturday, Diane's birthday on Sunday, we got to spend Monday doing a few odds and ends around the house and Brantford.
I went to get my hair cut, and when I came back to the car, I found a little tyke had taken my spot beside Daddy. :) They were just waiting around for me... :)
And at last, we got a haircutting set, so here is the 'before' picture - James, his longer hair, and instructions how to cut. :) This time was the third time I've cut James' hair- or anyone's hair for that matter...so he's pretty brave.
And the after picture. :) It turned out alright - praise the Lord for that! And I am blessed, because as James say's, most cut hair looks good under a hairnet. :)
And here's the two of us - with our hair cut.
Giving Katelyn a bath. She still loves water.
Daddy reading her a bedtime story.....
...which was quickly abandoned to do something more visual....a teddy bear dancing around pleased her much more. :) I love her expression!
Then it was to bedtime, and she just looked angelic, so I had to take some pictures of our little girl.
Our sweetheart - 5 months...in 3 days. It's going too fast.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job of James' hair and I love your haircut, Liz!! Little Katelyn looks sooo... cute on the seat of the car, and so angelic sleeping. I love how she is looking so intently at the story book too. What a dollie!! Hugs!
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you, Mrs. Fehr!

    Good job on the haircut, Liz!! Mama has been working on the art of cutting our boys hair! She does a great job, and I'm hoping i'll be able to get the hang of it soon!

    Sleeping Babies always look very angelic and precious when their faces have light on them from a nearby window! Katelyn is looking very cute there!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So enjoyed looking at these pics Lizzy! Looks like your Monday was a productive, beautiful, joyous day! Awesome job on James'hair Liz - you are more brave than me, and your new hair cut suits you to a T! You're gorgeous sis!! Having a new hair do now and then, is such fun!! Such cute pics of Katy girl!! I love how she's waiting for her mom in the car and the pics with her daddy, sleeping etc! Good choice of book to read to your daughter too. Smirk!
    Love you!

    Sister,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete