Friday, November 6, 2009

Our New Addition!

Our very own vacuum cleaner!! I'm so thrilled to have one! We have been borrowing the Windmill's vaccum every couple weeks after hours, so now, I can suck up the dirt whenever I want to, and enjoy it even more. And to top off it all, the vaccum is purple...sigh...on sale...and purple - what more could I want. :)
Daddy and daughter, intrigued by a documentary on how water dams are constructed.
Mom looking after Katelyn playing around at the London Hospital. We went to see Tim on Monday which was special.

2 comments:

  1. Love your putple vaacum cleaner! So perfect for you sis!! You're so adorable!!
    Also, the 4 month old pic of Katy is soooo irresistible! I miss my Heikoop girls! Love you so! So fun seeing the new pics you put up!
    Hugs,
    Sister Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - Katelyn sure is a cutie. I need a snuggle!!! Makes me so sad to think it could be a very, very long time before I'm able to meet her.

    ReplyDelete