Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day!

Katelyn is 6 months old!

I love this one...on the couch on all fours....
Our Christmas breakfast - egg/sausage casserole, challah bread and hash browns. We had a wonderful relaxing morning, read from Luke 2, and then opened the gifts, did webcam with the family back in Alberta (saw Grandpa and Grandma too! - and Karina who kept saying my name.... :)
My Christmas gift from my husband. :) We had gone shopping for it a couple weeks ago so I knew I was gettting it. :) It's a Larvee guitar - made it Canada, and has an amazing sound. We spent a bunch of time trying to find just the right guitar, and we both loved this one, felt God's peace on this one. So it's my first guitar! :) Now James and I can do duets together....So blessed.
Mommy and Katelyn after her Christmas portrait session. :)
Unwrapping her gifts! She got the idea pretty good-and yes, she also loved the paper like any good child would.
James with his scarf from mom and dad. :)
Katelyn with her gifts! Isn't this priceless....her smile...oh my- that girl melts your heart! Thanks to all who blessed her with these gifts...!
Then we went to the Windmill for dinner and exchanging the Heikoop side of gifts. It was lots of fun and lots of people. :) (Marvin and Marlene are here for Christmas too!) Marv and Marlene had James and my name for Christmas and gave us a beautiful clock - radio controlled so you never have to change the time...such a gorgeous one - it's in our home all hung up and even helped us to get to church on time. :) I'll have to take a picture of it soon...
The girls in their matching nightgowns from Oma and Opa. Even Katelyn got in on the joy. :) So neat to think that she has this many cousins already!
The boys in their matching pajama's. Thus ended a wonderful day. So thankful to Jesus Christ for coming...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that is neat that you got a Canadian made guitar! Just recently I got a "Seagull" guitar. This brand of guitar is also made in Canada with Canadian wood.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEARS
    Emily Stewart

    ReplyDelete