Monday, December 28, 2009

Random Pictures...

I just had to finish updating our blog by putting these pictures up of our little girl...
Off to church yesterday morning - with her 'church' bear.
She is constantly getting up on her knee's, trying to get up on whatever she can...but gets stuck in the process. We'll often put up this old mirror where she is playing so she can further amuse herself...
I came down this morning to James and Katelyn watching "T.V" - the snow falling outside. Katelyn was full of smiles. Our little strawberry muffin. The hat is from Auntie Sarah in the Philippines. She is called 'muffin' at the Windmill, and now has the right hat for the name.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!! I love the hat Sarah sent- What a perfect gift, Sarah!! That video of Katelyn sure makes me smile!! She is such a happy baby -seems to be always ready to smile for the camera!! Oh, I miss her!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn has such a round, sweet face! I can see how much you are enjoying being a Mommy!
    We used to put an old mirror between the baby's crib and the wall to amuse them when they were in bed. They would often "talk" to themselves in the morning. :)
    Thanks for the picture and letter - I enjoyed it very much.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete