Thursday, June 10, 2010

A few more from Alberta...

One of my favorite pictures from the trip home. :) (well actually in a hotel in Colorado) Katelyn had fun with my hat while getting ready for bed.
Drinking from a empty ice coffee cup like a big girl.
With Auntie Anne-Marie at the airport... :) (yes, these pictures are out of order...)
Stare face and Auntie Charissa. :) She actually didn't make strange at all to the aunties.
K&K being read to by Auntie Annie.
Three Generations. :) The morning of the wedding. I love this picture of us, and my mom is so lovely.
A trip disaster. :) Katelyn spilled the Cheerios's all over her, so I had to take a picture of the moment. :) Actually if I take pictures of those 'interesting' moments in life it helps to put life into perspective. Often it's the "....crisis of today is often the joke of tomorrow...". :)
Mommy and Kate before bed one day.
Cutie pie.
Another cutie pie.
This was taken on the morning of the wedding in Colorado. Katelyn and I were up "earlierish"
so we had breakfast together. :) Oatmeal and a waffle...
Stretching with Grandpa on the trip home from Colorado to Alberta.

One last hug with Grandma... and that's all the pictures from Alberta...

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Kate's such a sweet little schnookums!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say this all the time, but I'll say it again... I want a snuggle and play time with Katelyn! (sigh) If I don't stop looking at your blog, one of these days I'm going to fly to Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great memories, honey! Oh, I miss you and that sweet little gal of yours. Give her a squeeze from me!! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete