Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

Today is Grandma's Fehr's birthday and we want to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us over here in Ontario!!! We would love to be with you and celebrate this special day with you...miss you mom.
I thought this outfit would bless Grandma Fehr's heart. :)
Katelyn was distracted by all the cousins around, but at least we held onto our birthday banner tightly.
Karina and Katelyn together - Happy Birthday to a wonderful mommy, and Grandma. I couldn't ask God for a better mom than the one I was given, and I am so glad that she is Katelyn's Grandma. :) I hope that I'll be as good of a mom to her, as my mommy is to me...that I'll make those adorable paper watches that made me feel so grown up, design the pretty paper dolls/outfits that I played with so much...and most importantly, that I'll teach her to love Jesus and listen to her heart like my mom did with me. But what I hope and pray for the most is that someday soon, I'll be able to bring her to Christ...just like my mommy did with me...changing my life for eternity.
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Aunt Karen from all the Steve S. Family. :)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red dress on Katelyn is adorable! Happy birthday to Aunt Karen.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post brought tears to my eyes. Life goes by so quickly. Enjoy each moment with your precious husband and children. Time goes by all too quickly, and treasured memories is what is left. So glad I have only joyful memories of raising you, my precious daughter. I love you, and miss you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete