Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cheerios on the Floor

A normal day: one with cheerios everywhere.
(alright, it doesn't happen everyday, but it happens)
Yes, my floors do look like this.
And yes, my vaccum loves cheerios.
Maybe more than my children.
 Cuteness
And just for the record, this spill was my fault.
That's what happens when you're unloading groceries too quickly, and you've left an open container of cereal on your table...
"I'm so big"
And since all good bloggers end their posts with a question (which I'm not, neither do I do) :)
What does your vaccum cleaner contain?
Never mind, don't want to know. :)
Have a good Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Cheerios are REALLY close to being my absolute best friend. They are next to my jolly jumper, which was DEFINITELY my best friend for many months!

    ReplyDelete