Friday, July 13, 2012

Moving Day


Moving day finally came. :) And, even thought I had been a bit worried about getting it all done, and not sure if there would be some extra help, God had it covered, as always, and we were super blessed by lots of help. :) We had babysitters for the kids, so we could go hard at it all day.
All my precious and labed totes getting packed up. 
Lunchtime. 
Nel took a break from her studies to help me clean the house, as did mom. 
Our last picture in our little home. :) (thanks to William)
Then I finally got to go see the new home, and what it looked like. :) Diane had spent some time organizing my kitchen and making the house look abit more homey when I came - meant a ton. :)  

Our first supper in our new home with some of the help. :) We had a couple men from our church help out as well.
Excited to be, and excited to hurry and get the rest of the work done..but I know...it will take lots of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment