Friday, July 13, 2012

Special Gifts

Through all the crazyness of the past few weeks, there have been some special surprises and gifts from the Lord. And of course, this is only a few. :)
Pink hydrangeas in my backyard - and lots of them!! I've wanted to have hydrangeas, but didn't even know what was all in the backyard when we bought it. So that was exciting! 
Having special people over. Jim and Esme - both in their 90's came for supper a few days ago. Neat to hear a bit more of their lives - they're from our church. 
Our grapes, in our arbor in the backyard. This will be exciting to have grapes of our very own...we'll see how it goes! 
Yesterday, Shelly a dear friend - mom of 5, called me up, and said, "I'm taking you for a pedicure"! Sister in law, Deanna, was able to babysit, and off we went for a delightful hour or so. I got the pink toes. :) And Shelly got the cute yellow ones. I felt so spoiled and loved.
Some little gifts from the Lord...
He knows how to "give good gifts to His children..."

No comments:

Post a Comment