Tuesday, September 24, 2013

And Baby Makes Four

Meet Skittles, our newest little darling. :)
Due the beginning of March 2014.
This little one is the reason why the blog has left alone for so long. :) Thanks to you all for continuing to check to see if any life did exist over here!
I never knew I could be so tired. I guess with three other little ones, you should expect that you would be more tired. Duh. :)
I'm thankful that the sickness time is almost over, as I'm 15 weeks. Still some nausea and exhaustion, but I see some light at the end of the first trimester.
I really didn't think this one would make it this far. I was sick, and extremely tired, but didn't think I was sick enough to "keep" the little one. So it was kind of a hopeless time, and rather dark.
But God gave us a miracle, and at 10.5 weeks, Sarah found the baby's heartbeat... what a shock to me, and an absolute delight. Sickness is worth it, and we'll see where God leads with this new little life.

1 comment:

  1. het is inderdaad een zegen als alles goed gaat als je zwanger bent!!
    Je zult dikwijls doodmoe zijn ook hoor, maar toch zo gelukkig met die kleine lievelingen.
    Zo mooi die foto!!
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete