Thursday, January 9, 2014

The End of "It's Beginning to Look at Like Christmas"

Last quick shot of the tree before the kids and I tore it down.
I always wait until after my birthday to take it down - a long held tradition.
Elegance of Christmas décor.
  
Katelyn and Erik figured out how to make a heart. :)

Excited to eat a candy cane during the dismantling of the tree.

This was my "Heikoop" side Christmas gift I was given during our "white elephant" gift exchange.
I totally scored on this one, and it was never stolen from me - everyone had much mercy on me I guess. They could see it was exactly what I loved and needed.

So when we had come home on Boxing Day, James put it up for me right away - which I so appreciated. It's perfect for people to hang their coats, or purses on and finishes up the entry way look.

2 comments:

  1. Your house is lovely and elegant, Liz. That shelf is perfect for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful shelf! It looks so perfect in your entry. Pretty classy!! Mom

    ReplyDelete