Wednesday, December 31, 2014

She's at Nine

Hey there...we're at nine months. 

Made it to these achievements:
-Two Teeth and one very stubborn one coming in
-We are clapping hands together - and yes, it's adorbs.
-Waving Bye bye, and it almost sounds like she's saying "bye", but that's probably just my biased mother's heart. :) James taught her how to wave, and that's pretty sweet. 

It's been more of a challenging month, baby temperament wise, as she has a hard time teething. Poor little thing.  That said, there is nothing like having a hurting baby's cries near your ear as you have her on your back... it does something for your sanctification process. I hope. 
Her smile brightens up my world.
Her cry - makes all the earth mourn. :) 

I do so love you my dear Amy. Think it's going to be a wild ride with you darling babe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment