Thursday, December 18, 2014

What Kitchen Reno's Looks Like with 4


So - this is what our kitchen looked like, 4 weeks ago. :) Then....k-baam. 
 Out came the cabinets, bulkhead and the backsplash. (James and I raced bulkhead vs. backsplash - and it was close....)

One of our many helpers.
 Then over the past few weeks, we've had lots of help. :) 

 And this is what the house looked like for a bit - yes it drove me crazy...and yes I did clean it up. But let's just say, doing it with the kiddo's around - or waiting til 9 to start construction work has it's challenges. 

Playing together during the crazyness.
 No children were hurt in the making of the kitchen btw. :) 
 Kids, kids, everywhere - you can find in the cupboards, and on the walls. 


 I think James had a lot of fun putting them all over the place!  
 And before you think I'm supermom... it wasn't always this crazy - (it was almost naptime!!!) and I knew James was taking pictures, otherwise I may have quickly diverted their thoughtful help to some other task. ;) But, I know I'll look at this when I'm 70 :) and think - "those were the good ol' days".

No comments:

Post a Comment