Monday, January 19, 2015

At Thirty

I made thirty. 
Crazy. Normal. Reality. :)
I don't mind the number - though it does seem strange that the 20's are over. For good. It just doesn't seem like I'm deserving of 30. I look so young. :) But it's a new year, and I'm thankful.
James made this sign for me, which I saw after he made me breakfast in bed. :)
Yeah - I know. She's not supposed to do this. 
Too cute. 
The rest of the day was lovely - Oma and Nel came for a bit, did some odd things, got ready, and James took me out for supper and then we met up with a bunch of family and friends at a bowling alley for a couple hours. We had fun. I did terribly at bowling - like ouch.
(pictures are from Heather's phone - so glad to have these memories)








It was a great time - felt spoiled and loved. 
James gave me his gift there - an iphone 4. :) My first cell phone - at 30 ! :) (disclaimer - did use his flip phone that we added a few minutes to, but this one is all mine!) I was quite thrilled, and am so glad that I can finally text him, and do a few extra things with this phone.
So here we go Thirty....

No comments:

Post a Comment