Monday, January 19, 2015

Our Family Pictures

Having our family pictures taken by a photographer in the area was so much fun! I didn't have to worry about anything, and just enjoyed being posed, and loving the time with the family. We had Kelly Temple Photography (site here.) take the images, and she was great with the kids! I know she was a bit worried when I told her I had four kids... it always gets photographer's a bit overwhelmed when there is a lot more little ones than the usual one-two. But, thankfully, the kids were great, and even though Kelly had to really work for these images, I think it went better than she hoped. And I think the ones, especially of the kids, turned out so well. Enjoy your daily quota of cuteness.... unless you've got little ones yourself, then just look at their faces. :) 

 Baby lashes






 Ahhh...you melt my heart. 

 Daddy and his crew. 

 Me and my girls.
 The foursome.
 Erik sure loves his daddy.

 One of my favorites - Laura's tummy, Erik's tongue sticking out, and Katy keeping her tights up. :) 

 Best friends. 
 Yup - life can be crazy with the 6 of us. (and don't you love how Katy keeps trying to keep her tights up as she's running! They were thrown out when we returned home)

No comments:

Post a Comment